Online Advising System
Welcome to the University of Arizona, Department of Computer Science Online Advising System!
Please schedule an appointment for the following:
- Degree Check
- Long-term Planning of Academic Career
- Academic Probation
- Incoming Transfer Student
- Prospective High School Student
- Academic Renewal
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal
- Study Abroad Course Approval
- Career Advising
Walk-in advising is appropriate for the following:
- Check on completion of general education requirements
- Question about campus resources
- Clarification of a policy, procedure, date, or deadline
- Transfer course pre-approval
- Discussion of independent study or internship credit
Workshop attendance is required for the following:
Add the Computer Science Minor
- Add or Change to the Pre-Computer Science Major
Procedures for course registration may be found here..
If you are not a current UA student, or have recently been admitted, please contact Academic Services at 520/621-4632.
Current UA students please click here to schedule an appointment with an advisor.
If using a public access computer, be sure to logout and exit your browser before leaving the computer.
Department of Computer Science
Academic Services Office