Online Advising System
Welcome to the University of Arizona, Department of Computer Science Online Advising System!
To schedule an appointment with Christina Dentel, you must be:
Note: Students interested in declaring or adding Pre-CS or the CS Minor to their program will be able to do so the week of November 10, 2014. You
may find more information here.
- A Pre-CS/CS major or minor
- An Incoming Transfer or Readmission student
- A prospective high school student
To schedule an appointment with Bridget Radcliff, you must be:
- A CS Graduate student (prospective or current)
- An undergraduate student interested in the AMP
- An undergraduate student on Academic Probation
To schedule an appointment with Ed Smallman, you must be:
- An undergraduate student interested in Internships and Career Advising
If you are not a current UA student, or have recently been admitted, please contact Christina Inocencio (520/621-4632) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment with the appropriate advisor.
Current UA students please click here to schedule an appointment with an advisor.
If using a public access computer, be sure to logout and exit your browser before leaving the computer.
Department of Computer Science
Academic Services Office